'FC16_HW' is not a member of 'MD_MAX72XX'

Hello,

I try to create multiZone display with two MAX7219.
On one I need to have a Timer that count down, and on second I would like to display separately messages.

But I have error code with that line:

#define HARDWARE_TYPE MD_MAX72XX::FC16_HW

Do you have some idea?
Thanks

Please help...
:frowning:

Please post code and the full text of the error message

Thank you for answer.

For the code of sketch, please see attachment file. Other way , the message exceeds the maximum allowed length (9000 characters).

Here is error code:

In file included from /Users/rambo/Documents/Arduino/STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi/STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi.ino:4:0:
/Users/rambo/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola.h:1124:38: error: expected ')' before 'mod'
   MD_Parola(MD_MAX72XX::moduleType_t mod, uint8_t dataPin, uint8_t clkPin, uint8_t csPin, uint8_t numDevices = 1);
                                      ^~~
/Users/rambo/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola.h:1138:38: error: expected ')' before 'mod'
   MD_Parola(MD_MAX72XX::moduleType_t mod, uint8_t csPin, uint8_t numDevices = 1);
                                      ^~~
STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi:6:35: error: 'FC16_HW' is not a member of 'MD_MAX72XX'
 #define HARDWARE_TYPE MD_MAX72XX::FC16_HW
                                   ^
/Users/rambo/Documents/Arduino/STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi/STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi.ino:14:25: note: in expansion of macro 'HARDWARE_TYPE'
 MD_Parola P = MD_Parola(HARDWARE_TYPE, CS_PIN, MAX_DEVICES);
                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/rambo/Documents/Arduino/STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi/STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi.ino: In function 'void setup()':
STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi:89:11: error: 'MAX_ZONES' was not declared in this scope
   P.begin(MAX_ZONES);
           ^~~~~~~~~
/Users/rambo/Documents/Arduino/STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi/STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi.ino:89:11: note: suggested alternative: 'MAX_DEVICES'
   P.begin(MAX_ZONES);
           ^~~~~~~~~
           MAX_DEVICES
Plusieurs bibliothèque trouvées pour "SPI.h"
Utilisé : /Users/rambo/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.2/libraries/SPI
Plusieurs bibliothèque trouvées pour "MD_Parola.h"
Utilisé : /Users/stanislavmoiseenko/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola
Plusieurs bibliothèque trouvées pour "MD_MAX72xx.h"
Utilisé : /Users/rambo/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX
Non utilisé : /Users/rambo/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX-master
exit status 1
'FC16_HW' is not a member of 'MD_MAX72XX'

STAS_Counter_Hockey_multi.ino (11.8 KB)