this is my first project with Arduino.
I have experience with many hobbies and also with programming languages, I'm an expert with Matlab and a bit with C.
I want to merge my experience into a new project and have the opportunity to learn about the fantastic world of Arduino.
The project is a flying boat with foils and an electric power motor.
I'm here to understand how to start and what to buy.
These what I need.
- GPS ( I have already a BN-220)
- channel for Radio transmitter FrSky R-XSR that communicate with SBUS or CPPM signal
- current sensor
- voltage sensor
- 3 ultrasonic sensors (I assume that is capable to measure the distance from the water surface, can someone test this?)
- 4 servo channels
- 1 esc channel
- 1 microSD
- On Screen Display, OSD, on a video signal
- wireless connection
- smallest possible size
- higher possible computational capability (I want to implement automatic regulation)
I will appreciate all type of help/suggestion you will provide to me.