Feather 32u4 LoRaWAN

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to use an Adafruit Feather 32u4 with LoRaWAN to send data to TTN. I tried 3 different libraries and I tried altering the code for region configuration. I'm from Europe, so I should use the 868MHz band. I tried 3 different antennae. The Feather's serial output looks like it's sending the data successfully, but the data doesn't show up on the TTN console. I've also tried testing it about a 100m far from a TTN gateway, didn't work either.

I know I should test it with 2 boards directly at first but I don't have 2 boards and I don't have the time and money to get them now. I'm trying to solve the issue here too.

Any ideas? Thanks.

From my experience its unlikely you will get much comment in here for problems connecting to TTN, perhaps no surprise as this is an Arduino forum.

You would expect that Adafruit, having taken your money, would support its products.

I totally understand.

It's just that this is the biggest electronics online community I know so I'm trying to reach out for someone who has experience with this kind of thing.

There is a TTN forum, its purpose is to support TTN.

The first step would be proving that your board works as a plain LoRa point to point node, and for that you need a second LoRa node.