[Feature request] - Ability to deactivate pop-up notifications

I liked the new replies notification pop-up on the right hand side that disappear after a few seconds, but now I don't like it any more for a few reasons:

I use the "unread posts" link to see new posts The pop-up feature covers the "unread posts" link The pop-ups seem to never change for me...it always gives me the same messages.

So I'm not asking to remove it from the forum, just the ability to deactivate it for my profile.

+1!

"If you lived in the Dark Ages, and you were a catapult operator, I bet the most common question people would ask is, "Can't you make it shoot farther?" No. I'm sorry. That's as far as it shoots." - Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

zoomkat: "If you lived in the Dark Ages, and you were a catapult operator, I bet the most common question people would ask is, "Can't you make it shoot farther?" No. I'm sorry. That's as far as it shoots." - Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

HAHHAHAHAH, that is a cool one. I am gonna try and remember that one.

The notifications now should appear only once.
To disable this functionality we must wait until David completes the template without it.

Thanks cmaglie, I noticed that there was only one box this morning.

To disable this functionality we must wait until David completes the template without it.

Ahh, great to hear it's in the pipeline.