Feature Request: "My Threads"-Button

Hi there!

Threads that I have started often contain information that I don't need at that moment but that is somewhat related to the topic. When I need that information later (maybe weeks) I have to check tens of pages for the threads I started.

It would be great if it was possible to list only the threads that I have started.

What do you think?

Gregor

I bookmark all the Threads I create.

...R

Robin2: I bookmark all the Threads I create.

I started to bookmark „my“ threads, too. IMO this is an ugly workaround.

Gregor

Hi.

Click your avatar next to any post of yours (not the one on top right of any forum page, that will lead you to some other place i'm not talking about at the moment). You will be lead to a page called "Profile of gregorss", now click on "Show Posts" at the left. On the next page, find the tab "Topics", and you'll get exactly where you asked to go.

For you, i did these steps already (i tested it on myself first, to be sure it works the same for the logged in user as it does for that logged in user looking someone else's threads and it does). So if you bookmark this link, you'll have it available all the time. In my browser i can add links to a bar, perhaps your browser offers something similar.

MAS3:
… So if you bookmark this link, you’ll have it available all the time.

Great! Thanks!

Gregor

Thanks, @MAS3, I had not noticed that previously.

I find that bookmarking works well for me - for example I can easily search my bookmarks.

...R

MAS3:
In my browser I can add links to a bar, perhaps your browser offers something similar.

The trick is to move the “Bookmarks Toolbar Items” from the bookmarks toolbar to the Menu bar, thus making the latter actually useful, then remove the bookmarks toolbar from view. You also have to clear out the default crud from it.

But,There should be a "My threads" button. I want it.

Well I very much doubt you are going to get it.

Just make the bookmark, OK?

What if I switch to other device ?

First, make sure you can log in to this forum with your new device.

Next, copy the bookmark you created earlier to your new device. Should work just the same.

I'm visiting here from multiple devices and from different locations, without any trouble (regarding these things).