Fenolina asks " i need aome guidance for my projecto"

Am gonna make my project in home automation for that i need some help to resolve my meed

Fenolina: Am gonna make my project in home automation for that i need some help to resolve my meed

Google : Arduino home automation Arduino switch Arduino light Arduino relay Use arduino on any search

Posting in a forum called "Project Guidance" with a Subject line of "Project Guidance" and a single line saying nothing more than "home automation" is not really going to be productive.

It sounds like you need to go and purchase a commercial system to do whatever it is that you need. We here however, do not market these.

Fenolina: Am gonna make my project in home automation for that i need some help to resolve my meed

What do you want to do? How do you plan to do it? What experience do you have in electronics and programming?

If you want help, you have to give us something to work with.

Weedpharma

And change your OP tittle to something meaningful such as "Home automation project"

Weedpharma can u help me for coding

Am I correct that she responded in her profile ?

Fenolina, I highly suggest that you spend some time with google and see what others have done, then decide what you want to do.

this of the forum as a place we can help your make your work better. we cannot do the work for you. you post what you have tried, we will offer ideas to make it work better.

Oh ok i will improve myself i have bought hardwares( bluetooth, arduino una, rf, and some sensors ) just tell me the code for bluetooth to android i have searchedany sites amd instructables also but its sshowany errors

You still have not given a meaningful description of what you actually want to do.

Weedpharma