Fifo Overflow Issue With 2 MPU6050's

i Have been trying to get two MPU6050's working on one board for a couple of weeks now. I have got to the point where both devices are being recognised, i have labelled both as separate variables in the code and gone through and duplicated the code with both devices hab=ving separate calls. However, when i run the code, it gives the printout below in the serial monitor;

Initializmo: 
MPU6050 connection successful
MPU6050 2nd connection successful

Send any character to begin DMP programming and demo: 
InInitializing I2C devices...
Testing device connections...
MPU6050 connection successful
MPU6050 2nd connection successful

Send any character to begin DMP programming and demo: 
Initializing DMP...
Enabling DMP...
Enabling interrupt detection (Arduino external interrupt 0)...
DMP ready! Waiting for first interrupt...
Initializing DMP 2 ...
Enabling DMP 2...
Enabling interrupt detection (Arduino external interrupt 0)...
DMP 2 ready! Waiting for first interrupt...
FIFO overflow!

i have tried the following to resolve this;

-used a mega 2560 instead of an Uno R3

-changing the last byte in the MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h file (FIFO Overflow - MPU-6050 6-axis accelerometer/gyroscope (InvenSense) - I2Cdevlib Forums)

-changing the FIFO Storage Buffer

-changing the I2C clock to

-Changing fastwire from 400 to 200

-changing baud rate, down to 9600, and up to 500000

-deleting the serial.print function for worldaccel to reduce program size.

-adding in a delay after the serial.print

basically i have got nowhere in trying to sort this issue, and already missed this weeks opportunity to do my experiment. (using the accelerometers for my dissertation research)

i know that the data is not being read fast enough, but don't know how to solve it, so someone pointing me in the right direction would be a great help. Thanks

your code?

Sorry, i clicked post and walked away, came back and it had given me the “exceeded max number of posts in 5 minutes” error. the code is longer than 9000 characters so i have attached it. is it better to attach as a .txt file or .ino? thanks

MPU6050_Barebones.ino (10.4 KB)