final project

hi. my name is adam. i really need your help. this is my last semester project to get a diploma. i need help from the beginning because im now stuck. if all of you can help,

1) i need the instruction how to connect from pixy, arduino, 2 motor and l293d. i just need the robot can read 4 colour. 1st colour forward, 2nd colour reverse, 3rd colour left and 4rd colour right.

the item that i have is

a)breadboard b)pixy c)arduino uno d)2 motor e)l293d

please, please, please guide from the beginning because this is really new to me

thanks in advance

This is a big project for a last minute effort! It doesn't look good for your diploma.

Have you read this

http://cmucam.org/projects/cmucam5/wiki/Hooking_up_Pixy_to_a_Microcontroller_(like_an_Arduino)

thanks billho for reply. now i just at 3rd stage. just need the code for my robot. all assembly successful. please anyone have have code??? need just 4 colour.1st colour forward, 2nd colour reverse, 3rd colour left and 4rd colour right.

I don't hold a lot of hope for you if you send in your project in the same form as you expect us to read.

Capital letters are used in the English language. Just as it makes programs easier to read, so it does in the posts.

Weedpharma