Finally got our Pfizer vaccine

Finally got our 0.3 mL Pfizer vaccine for the COVID-19 Bat virus.

Piece of cake.

Absolutely no side effects to speak of, except my hearing is getting extremely acute :smiling_imp:

2021-03-27_10-25-36.jpg

2021-03-27_10-25-36.jpg

Do you feel like sometimes the world's upside down?

larryd:
Absolutely no side effects to speak of, except my hearing is getting extremely acute :smiling_imp:

Keep hanging on and don't cave in. :relaxed:

“ Do you feel like sometimes the world's upside down?”

“ Keep hanging on and don't cave in. ”

:slight_smile:

Very goooood ! +1

Got moderna last Monday.

I had the Astra-Zenica injection on 28th Jan. Due for my second jab in a couple of weeks.
Thank you NHS.

First dose of Pfizer in the first week of February.
A bit concerned that I had no ill effects or visible reaction.

Still no date for the second.

My wife and I got jab1 (Pfizer) yesterday, slightly after the “over 50” category opened up here.
My daughter (a teacher) and her husband got theirs a while back (and now have had both jabs.)
My son had his first jab about a week ago. Apparently he and a friend have “smoked” enough to qualify as a risk factor, as long as they were willing to drive 3+ hours to an area with (I guess) a surplus.
One daughter to go. She should qualify in 10days or so.

We are waiting for our 2nd Pfizer shots, another week to go. No impact on ice hockey game or golf swing, it’s as bad as ever :slight_smile:

Hi,
Got my Astra shot yesterday.
Next one in 12 weeks time.
Feeling okay this morning, a little tired and an bit of an aching arm.
I have work this arvo so looking good.

I’ll have to ask if I can play the violin after second shot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tom… :grinning: :+1: :coffee: :australia:

Could you play violin before the shot?

I still can’t piano!

Hi,
I’ll let you know about the Astra, bit of a bugger that the Pfizer doesn’t!! :flushed: :flushed:

12 weeks between shots. Pfizer was only 3 weeks, then one is considered fully vaccinated 2 more weeks after that.

Played golf the day I got both shots (11AM shots), only had a sore arm around bedtime, was fine the next morning. Every one is different, my wife was walking around with a sore arm for quite a while after both.

Got my 2nd shot yesterday. Still waiting for flu-like immune response.
I could eat a gram of niacin before going into a drug store, buuuut I might end up a month or so late getting back home. My humor isn’t always understood.

Hi,
24 hours since my Astra shot.
Slept well, then the day slowly got more and more difficult.
Mainly joint and muscle ache, left work early, can’t wait for a long hot shower tonight.

Luckily got tomorrow, Friday, off.

Don’t wait for them to figure it out. Ask a pharmacist what to do, we have drug stores taking walk-ins but then the fringe right wing here have taken up the side of the virus against humanity as political and religious identity. All they see is a world-wide conspiracy against their new Savior trying to put alien medicine in them.
What I see is an endless stream of variants, a new flu just because nobody will enforce the laws we have to stop the stall.

Hi,

• If you received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, you should get your second shot 3 weeks (or 21 days) after your first.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.