Finding motor specs online

I've got this motor off of an HP printer. The markings on the side are:

c9058-60071 1060363 3L3732 E2

I've found quite a few hits on Google for c9058. But I have not been able to find a spec sheet from Johnson electronics for this particular motor.

How else could I find out what the rated V and A are for this motor?

Its kinda hard to find out even on https://www.youtube.com!

Marciokoko:
I've found quite a few hits on Google for c9058. But I have not been able to find a spec sheet from Johnson electronics for this particular motor.

Those numbers are most likely internal parts numbers specific to HP - they (or their manufacturer) likely have (or had) a contract with Johnson motors - so Johnson probably has the cross-ref to their actual motor, but it's proprietary company info, and you won't get anything out of them.

Marciokoko:
How else could I find out what the rated V and A are for this motor?

Well - you could make some assumptions: Find out what the voltage of the printer was; likely it was powered by a wall-wart or brick PSU (AC-to-DC converter). Take that voltage, de-rate it a bit for safety, and call that the "voltage" of the motor. So, if the power supply was 30 volts, call the motor a 24 volt motor, and try that.

To find the current, measure the resistance of the motor rotor coils by measuring the resistance across the voltage terminals, and slowly turn the rotor; note down each resistance reading you get for one or two full turns, then take an average of that resistance. Then, using your assumed voltage from earlier, apply ohm's law to get the max current (aka - stall current) for the motor. Divide it by 10-25 to get the "running" current (again, a guess) - or run the motor at the voltage and measure the current directly with a multi-meter.

For more information to bolster the above - take some good and accurate measurements of the motor (can diameter, shaft width and length, can length, etc) - and compare those measurements to the motors in Johnson's motor catalog (perhaps one from around the date of manufacture of the printer, if you know that, and can get that catalog). You'll likely find only one or two motors that match - compare that info to what other info you already have, and make an educated guess which of the motors is the likely culprit.

The motor that you are talking about is a Mabuchi 545 DC Motor.
its nominal voltage is 18 V but works between 12 to 24 VDC