Finger print sensor

Please help me. I dont know to create a code in finger print sensor. Please help me to create and to past my subject!

To all member please help me to past my subject!

You have not included near enough information: what sensor do you have? what board? "Help me write this code" is not informative enough, and to be helpful, I would ask that question here

I dont know to create a code in finger print sensor.

You most likely can't, unless you work for the manufacturer of the sensor. If you DID, you'd know better than to ask here.

You can program the Arduino to read from, and write to, the microcontroller that the sensor is connected to. Exactly how to do that depends on the sensor.

the model of our finger print sensor is GT-511c1R

bryancoby: the model of our finger print sensor is GT-511c1R

Then read https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13007

That page has demo software.

It was the top hit when you type GT-511c1R into Google, so do you still think you deserve to pass? You certainly failed Google 101.

Sir I have a code now. My problem now i can not merge the codes of my finger print sensor and my lcd. How to merge the to codes in one code.?

I really know nothing about the finger print sensor but I'd think you first put your finger analyse the data and then print to the LCD.... so just copy/paste the code of the finger print sensor before the code of the LCD and put the connections between them like identifying the person that has this finger print and then say "Hello (User)" or something like that...

I hope I understood you right and helped you in a way to understand.

Sagirokach: I really know nothing about the finger print sensor

Yes the rest of your post proves that.

How to merge the to codes in one code.?

First, you define some requirements for the resulting program. Then, you implement the requirements. If you can do that by copying and pasting code, great.

bryancoby: Sir I have a code now. My problem now i can not merge the codes of my finger print sensor and my lcd. How to merge the to codes in one code.?

http://www.thebox.myzen.co.uk/Tutorial/Merging_Code.html