Fingerprint scanner and HC06 Bluetooth Module

Hello everyone. I'm working on a system that will give me the possibility to unlock a door look with a fingerprint scanner and at the same time, the possibilty to unlock the door via an android app with a HC06 bluetooth module.

Here is the question: Can i use both the fingerprint scanner and bluetooth module on an Arduino UNO without problems ?

Here is the question: Can i use both the fingerprint scanner and bluetooth module on an Arduino UNO without problems ?

Maybe, depends on the actual hardware. So you have to help yourself as you're the only one that knows what hardware should be used.

@pylon - I'm using fingerprint scanner, a hc06 bluetooth module, a servomotor, a window open sensor, two leds, a buzzer and some buttons. The fingerprint works ok, but the bluetooth module connects to my app on the phone then do nothing. If i upload a simple sketch on my arduino uno to see if the bluetooth is ok, it works without problems. But if i use the sketch that control all the components mentioned above, bluetooth only connects and it gets stucked there.

Then there's most likely a programming error in your sketch.