First arduino project robot vacuum cleaner.

Hello,

I'm new to arduino, and I want to start my first project, I want to build a robot vacuum cleaner as first project, I've find some tutorials, but I'd love to get some information, or good tutorials on how to build a vacuum cleaner with an arduino board. is there anyone that knows a good tutorial, or can help me with the other parts I need to have to be able to build a robot vacuum cleaner?

Thanks in advance!

I'd start with some simpler projects, at least until you've got the hang of coding basics from the reference section of this website.
How good are you at electrical assembly and metalwork? That is a different task to electronic examples on pinboard, which you should do first to get confident. Have you got an LED flasher to work ? If so can you write a memory game with four LED and four buttons to press? When yes to both of these, come back here to ask questions about robots.

I've find some tutorials, but I'd love to get some information, or good tutorials on how to build a vacuum cleaner with an arduino board. is there anyone that knows a good tutorial, or can help me with the other parts I need to have to be able to build a robot vacuum cleaner?

Try Google