-First build- Am I Buying the right stuff?

Hallo! This is one of my first builds! I want to make the LED drawing screen which I tested on my arduino uno (:
So now I am going to build it on a vera board as I honestly is a bit scared of all the etching of PCB's.

So what the question is simple before I waste my money would this be sufficant enough to rebuild the arduino?
I'll be using USB power which is already 5 volt and I already have 220 resistors 10ks.

I followed this guide for items:

1 x	ATMEGA328P-PU	MC 8bit 1,8V 32kB Flash 20MHz DIP-28	Kr. 35,81
2 x	KEPF022-2,5	Cer Capacitor 22pF 100V P2,54 5% NPO	Kr. 5,58
1 x	EL363SYGD/S53	LED Diffuse Green 32mcd 10° 10mm	Kr. 4,22
1 x	H25PR150	Board with Dots 150x100mm	Kr. 29,00
2 x	KEPF010-2,5	Cer Capacitor 10pF 100V P2,54 5% NPO	Kr. 5,87
1 x	DIL28EMF	LC-IC Socket 28pole 15,24mm	Kr. 5,12
1 x	ARDU0019	Analog Joystick Controller

Regards Zanaj

Where's your 100nF decoupling capacitors? Where's the 10µF board entry reservoir capacitor?

That "standalone" page is horrible. I have no clue what the end circuit is as they don't actually tell you. I'd work from somewhere else if I were you, somewhere that will actually tell you how it all fits together, not just "stick this wire in this hole and hope for the best". Also, they completely omit the decoupling capacitors.

Any suggest what design I could look at?
I got some 10uF capacitor forgot to add that sorry.

However is it maybe possible for a diagram or so?
I looked at this and looks a bit like the one they explain in stand alone...

... and this is a very frequently discussed matter, it is going to be vastly cheaper (neater,) and more reliable to purchase a "Pro Mini" ("clone" versions cost about $US 2.40 on eBay) with its pin headers and mount that on Veroboard. If you get them from eBay (or at least from the same source), get a USB to TTL adapter as well; while you can use the UNO to program your new board, this will be much more practical.

Now the odd thing in your parts list is the 10pF capacitors. What would they be for? Suspect you really meant 100 nF.

The 10uF is from standalones partlist which appently doesn't give much sense xD...
Another question is do the pro mini have same amount of pins? I have only 13 free in this build...

spil778:
The 10uF is from standalone's part list which apparently doesn't give much sense

You certainly should have a 10µF capacitor on the supply input.

I was querying from where you got the two 10pf - ten picofarad capacitors on your list. Specified as ceramic, they would not be 10µF caps.

spil778:
Another question is do the pro mini have same amount of pins? I have only 13 free in this build...

Count 'em!

I need the parts before the first here and as I live in Denmark ebay and amazon can first deliever it too late :c...
I know this website where they give out from 1 day. Thats why I kinda wanted to know if I can do it with the ATMega328pu. As that website have it (:

it works perfectly without the caps... I am currently using an USB to power the chip from my board and buttons to test instead of the joystick as I dont have it right now xD

Im using a 16 mHz crystal connected to pin 9 and 10.

spil778:
Another question is do the pro mini have same amount of pins? I have only 13 free in this build…

Most Pro Mini’s actually have more pins than an Arduino Uno.

Paul__B:
... and this is a very frequently discussed matter, it is going to be vastly cheaper (neater,) and more reliable to purchase a "Pro Mini" ("clone" versions cost about $US 2.40 on eBay) with its pin headers and mount that on Veroboard. If you get them from eBay (or at least from the same source), get a USB to TTL adapter as well; while you can use the UNO to program your new board, this will be much more practical.

Now the odd thing in your parts list is the 10pF capacitors. What would they be for? Suspect you really meant 100 nF.

Where's the fun in that though?

Also, looks like you're missing a crystal or ceramic resonator from your list.

A danish dealer selling pro mini for dkk 60,-

But I agree with Jiggy-Ninja - it's a lot more fun and satisfaction to build your own