first experiences with Arduino BT and suggestions

Hello I just bought an Arduino BT. After some problems at the beginning I'm quite happy now :-). I want to talk about some things in this post that could be interessting for people who start to play / work with an Andruino BT and I want to give some feedback to the guides to the Arduino board on this website.

Uploading a new sketch It took me a long time to find out that I have to reset the board for about 2 seconds BEFORE I upload a new sketch. I found it out with the troubleshooting-page. Thanks. Maybe you can write explicitly on the beginners guide for the BT-board that you have to press the reset button before uploading a new sketch (tell me if it's already written, I couldn't find anything).

Serial communication Serial communication works great as well but it drove my crazy first because I chose the wrong baudrate. I know, it's written on the Arduino getting started guide that the baudrate between the board and the bluetooth chip has to be at 115200 baud. But I dind't think that I can configure that (baudrate between processor and bluetooth-chip) with my Serial.begin()-function. I thought it's for the baudrate between the whole board (or better bluetooth adapter) and the other device (e. g. computer). I thought the baudrate between the bluetooth chip and the processor are configured with the initialization sketch and fix as it's written

Serial.println("SET CONTROL BAUD 115200,8n1");

in this sketch. I know everything is written correctly but I red it too fast and I think an additional sentence would clearify it.

Pin 13: LED On the hardware page of the Arduino BT I can read the following:

LED: 13. There is a built-in LED connected to digital pin 13. When the pin is HIGH value, the LED is on, when the pin is LOW, it's off.

I couldn't find this LED on. Is there really a LED on the BT-Version? I didn't find anything on the schematic design.

So. That's it. I hope I can help somebody with my post. Feedback is welcome. Unfortunately today there is not much time left to play with the board but for sure I'll continue next week :-)

Philipp