First time user trying to build an emf detector

I'm 13 and trying to build an emf detector with breadboard and arduino, but either the connections are wrong or I'm not loading the code correctly. My goal is to check the reading on different cell phones. I desperately need guidance. Any help will be appreciated. Tried attaching a picture.

(deleted)

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

Thanks.. Tom... :slight_smile:

TheLegendAli:
I'm 13 and trying to build an emf detector with breadboard and arduino, but either the connections are wrong or I'm not loading the code correctly. My goal is to check the reading on different cell phones. I desperately need guidance. Any help will be appreciated. Tried attaching a picture.

Have you considered your cell phone will not transmit until you make or receive a call? The other times are when the cell phone things it has lost the signal from the nearest cell tower, or you have turned your phone off and then back on.

Paul

PS: When it does transmit, it will be for just a few milliseconds.