Hello , i finally soldered my Atmega328P-pu whit all the nessecary componements. But i get this error :
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
When using my Arduino mega 2560 as isp . Please help me out :)
This is how i connected it :
What i did :
- Upload the ArduinoISP sketch to my Arduino mega 2560
- Wired up my arduino mega 2560 to my Atmega328P-PU following : http://i52.tinypic.com/se7p0w.jpg
- Selected Arduino Duemilanova atmega 328 as board
- Tools -> burm bootloader -> W/ Arduino as ISp
- get the error in the terminal : " avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 "
I went on google and looked for ppl whit similar problem but i could not find a post that was exactly like me ( not correct search terms ?) .
Thank you. And sorry for my bad english