Flame-igniter(top)-and-flame-sensor in arduino

Hi, my friends, I want to use the Flame-igniter(top)-and-flame-sensor, which is used in boiler heater water packages, and its job is to detect the flame. I will design a circuit with Arduino and this read that will detect the flame for me and start the relay and so on. When a flame hits the ion bar, a microampere current is generated. How can this microampere current be detected and detected by Arduino? Thank you for your suggestion.

Can you link to a product page or data sheet describing this device.
Very small currents can, with an appropriate op amp circuit, be turned into measurable voltages, say in the range 0 to 5 volts, which you can read with an analog pin.

See, for example an outline circuit, Circuit 9 here: https://www.arrow.com/en/research-and-events/articles/fundamentals-of-op-amp-circuits

AVR arduinos also have an on board comparator which could also be used, but probably not directly in this case.

Also, this may be relevant: Pilot Light Flame Sensor for Burning Man Art

Hi my friend, I'm a little confused and haven't worked with op amps yet. I have seen the circuits of wall-mounted radiator packages, the ion rod is connected to the mega ohm resistor, and the sites are said to generate a current of 50 to 100 microamperes. Is there another way to detect a flame?

These flame detectors work on different principles

1. A thermocouple. For this you need a matching amplifier. This is an example. Thermocouple Amplifier MAX31855 breakout board (MAX6675 upgrade) : ID 269 : $14.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits
  2. Flame rectification. Read this: Pilot Light Flame Sensor for Burning Man Art which includes a description and circuit.
  3. Infrared sensing (probably not physically robust enough in your case)

I guess you have a thermocouple.

Post a data sheet or product link of this device.