Flame thrower robot

Hi guys, I am a young Belgian 19 year old student in civil engineer and I built a flame thrower robot based on the Arduino. The robot is fully functional and I thought it would be a good idea to propose on instructables for Arduino contest. I wrote my explanations with my English but I know I speak very bad ... So let me do this little message to know if someone motivated to proofread and correct my spelling. I have to ask here because it is electronic vocabulary.

I really hope to find someone and I'm apologize for the out-topic.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

|500x281

Hello,

I am willing to help you with that.

goodinventor

I send you a PM goodinventor ! Thanks !

I am a little puzzled as to the actual uses of a flame-throwing robot. :astonished:

Paul__B: I am a little puzzled as to the actual uses of a flame-throwing robot. :astonished:

really ? tired of doing all that old laundry ? flame throwing robot want to greet guests in a dramatic way ? flame throwing robot want to deliver your dinner with that flare of a french chef ? flame throwing robot want to have a robot competition and blind your opponents optics ? flame throwing robot that carpet is old, you need motivation to replace it, and the chairs and paint the walls ? flame throwing robot.

In other words, the robot is for pure fun. Not all robots have to be "useful"!

Only fun, of course !

...and start the barbecue !

Sold as a set with the kabob manipulating robot, to bring some suspense (or apprehension) as you program them to cook right at the table in front of your dinner guests. :-)

dmjlambert: Sold as a set with the kabob manipulating robot, to bring some suspense (or apprehension) as you program them to cook right at the table in front of your dinner guests. :-)

guess the Ginsu knife tossing robot... didn't make the cut ?

You were theer . Why use a robot. ?

dave-in-nj: guess the Ginsu knife tossing robot... didn't make the cut ?

Thanks that is an instant classic. LOL

I am a little puzzled as to the actual uses of a flame-throwing robot

Maybe the problem is that you're not 19 years old. (I can't imagine a 19 year old asking that question)

"You're either on the bus or off the bus..."

If I were going to ask a question, it would be :

"how the hell did he get a video to run using a gif file and the image insert toolbutton ?"

How did you do that ?

I filmed the robot, convert a sequence to Gif. Upload the image on my site and simply posted !

Isn't GIF file a single image ? What do you mean "convert a sequencd to gif ? What does tbat mean ? ( convert how?)

GIF is a image containing a suit of images. That creates the animation. The are website proposing that tool. For example : http://ezgif.com/video-to-gif. Keywords "Video to gif" will work fine on Google. ;-)

So then "GIF" is NOT really an image file type but rather an Animation file type ?

A little bit complicated : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIF

You mean you are - how old on the Internet - and you didn’t know about animated GIFs? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Oh my!

I (really) shouldn’t mention this but - tireless hand?

Well, I didn't either.

Hey guys I will not bore you but the contest is about to end and I hope I will have time to publish the final version!