Flash bootloader from an arduino clone

Hello everyone,
I want to put the bootloader on my arduino clone pro micro. I wish to do this from an arduino uno clone. I already did the manipulation with an official Arduino Uno card and everything worked well. Except that I am so good that I killed this card … I put the error message below when I try to put the bootloader on my clone pro micro with my clone uno. If anyone ever had the problem. Thank you

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.08s

avrdude: Device signature = 0x1e950f (probably m328p)
avrdude: NOTE: "flash" memory has been specified, an erase cycle will be performed
         To disable this feature, specify the -D option.
avrdude: erasing chip
avrdude: reading input file "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/bootloaders/atmega/ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328_pro_8MHz.hex"
avrdude: writing flash (32760 bytes):

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 0.00s

avrdude: 32760 bytes of flash written
avrdude: verifying flash memory against /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/bootloaders/atmega/ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328_pro_8MHz.hex:
avrdude: load data flash data from input file /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/bootloaders/atmega/ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328_pro_8MHz.hex:
avrdude: input file /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/bootloaders/atmega/ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328_pro_8MHz.hex contains 32760 bytes
avrdude: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.00s

avrdude: verifying ...
avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x7800
         0x00 != 0x1f
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

avrdude done.  Thank you.

Erreur lors de la gravure de la séquence d'initialisation.

The Pro Micro uses the ATmega32U4. It's like a miniaturized version of the Arduino Leonardo. The output you provided indicates that the board you're targeting has an ATmega328P, so it's definitely not a Pro Micro. Is it maybe a Pro Mini?

I don't know the cause of the verification error.

I would suggest that you make sure all your connections are good.

Note that just poking wires or headers through the holes on the Pro Mini will not provide a reliable connection. It is possible to make this work if you make sure to hold the wires/headers so that they're pressed against the edges of the plated through holes but you can expect the occasional failure due to the unreliable connections. Usually you can just try a few times and it will eventually complete successfully.

Jumper wires can get internal breaks that cause them to not provide reliable conductivity. You can check the connections for continuity with a multimeter. The break that would cause this issue is a bit more tricky because it would be an intermittent break but you can usually trigger this by wiggling things around.

Breadboard connections and the connections to the female headers on the Nano are not always reliable. Try wiggling all the jumper wires around a little to see if that will improve the connections.

I've had the same issue while trying to load the th3d Unified firmware sketch onto the arduino uno clone. According to Teaching Techs youtube video ( who's using a uno clone with same chip as mine btw), the jumpers to the main board of the printer aren't yet connected while doing this step so bad or wrong connections aren't a factor at this point. As I understand it this wasn't an issue with earlier releases of the firmware.