Flex Sensors and Key press events

Note: I haven't developed any code for this, so this question is going to be more on the basis of if it's possible.

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to take serial data from a flex sensor in arduino and convert them to a key event in processing. For example, if the flex sensor were bent, it would signal an up arrow being pressed.

In a broader, more elaborate sense, I was hoping to use flex sensors to control various key events which would allow one to navigate a video game space in blender. I am making the assumption of course that I could have a key event in processing and use it outside of that program, however, that is less relevant to my initial question.

Apologies for the lack of specificity.

Thanks

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to take serial data from a flex sensor

Not likely. Flex sensors are analog devices. Feed a voltage in, and measure the voltage out as a function of how much bending happens.

I am making the assumption of course that I could have a key event in processing and use it outside of that program, however, that is less relevant to my initial question.

Well, OK. Generally, projects go better when the horse is on the correct end of the cart. YMMV.