Flying probe project

Hello
I'm an engineer student and I want to build a flying probe test (with one probe) as my graduation project.

I want to control 3 stepper motors by arduino (3 axes X , Y and Z) and I have an excel file that contains all of the components and their cartesian coordinates on a pcb board.

I'm still beginner at arduino . I ask for the way to control the stepper motors with these coordinates .

please I need your help

I ask for the way to control the stepper motors with these coordinates .

A stepper motor steps.

No one but you has a clue how many steps are needed to move some unit of measure in the X direction.
No one but you has a clue how many steps are needed to move some unit of measure in the Y direction.
No one but you has a clue how many steps are needed to move some unit of measure in the Z direction.

(And I'm beginning to wonder about you).

Is it possible for the probe to navigate through predefined coordinates?

Naoumee:
Is it possible for the probe to navigate through predefined coordinates?

You are building the hardware. Only you can answer that question.

Solve the engineering problem before considering the Arduino problem.

The only way it can navigate through a bunch of coordinates is to know where it is and where the desired destination is that way it can calculate what it needs to do to get there (and for something flying, that has to happen fairly fast). Perhaps this can explain it (yes, my morning humor) Rocket guidance system

thans for your response :slight_smile:
But I just want to move my probe from place to another.: from P1(x1, y1) to P2(x2,y2).
I ask if I could use AccellStepper library . I have no idea about this library