Foam discs launcher

What can I use for implementing a foam discs (or balls) launcher in an Arduino project? I'm not sure DC motors will work and look for a simple implementation. If you know a completer shooter unit that can controlled by an arduino (so one that controlled electrically and not by a manual trigger) that would be even better.

If you know a completer shooter unit that can controlled by an arduino that would be even better.

I imagine that most, if not all foam disc/ball launchers are operated by pressing a button which causes two contacts to close. It should, therefore, be possible to use a relay to complete the circuit instead and have the relay controlled by the Arduino. Doing this requires very little electrical or electronic knowledge. There are more sophisticated methods of simulating a button press but a relay is really easy to understand and is more tolerant to electrical mistakes on the part of the builder

Garfielder:
I’m not sure DC motors will work and look for a simple implementation.

In my admittedly limited experience, DC motors are probably the commonest propulsion in such devices.
Just make sure the rollers are moving at full speed before introducing the disc.