Following Robot

Hello, I have already built my robot using the Arduino Mega along with 2 L298N motor controllers and a bluetooth module.

Also, I am able to control the movement of my robot using bluetooth though my mobile phone.

May I know if there is any way to continue this project so that the robot with the bluetooth module to follow my mobile phone? Thank you!

Might find some hints here;

Following Robot

srnet:
Might find some hints here;

Following Robot

Yes I did. But most of them are follow user using sensors, not mobile phone using bluetooth.

Bluetooth gives no directional information

Here's something:

If I got it right, the HC-05 Bluetooth module can give you the strength of the Bluetooth signal. You could perhaps use something that isolates the signal, like placing the module inside a tube of lead and hope to get a significant raise in the signal strength, when you rotate the tube towards the phone.

A directional antenna (I'm sure it's possible to build one for the Bluetooth frequency - make it look a bit steampunky and you have yourself a nice little radar) indeed can give a direction, but no distance. You need that, too.

But is Bluetooth even usable as beacon? Does it transmit all the time or at least very frequently?