Food Dispenser

Gentleman Im having some problems.

I have a cereal dispenser that is attached to a servo MG938. Servo connected to Arduino uno (ground, 5V and pin9) and also a RTC DS3231.
The main ideia is to set a time on the program and when this time is reached the servo sweps from 0 to 100 degrees but just one time and returns to 0 degree (dispenser closed position). And this operation repeats every day on the set time.

My problem is that it keeps or sweeping, or stopping in an open dispenser position and I have no clue what to do. The sketch is:

#include <Wire.h>
#include <DS3231.h>
#include <Servo.h>
Servo myservo;
DS3231 rtc(SDA, SCL);
Time t;

const int OnHour=8;   //Servo On Hour
const int OnMin=10;   //Servo On Minute
const int OnSec=00;   //Servo  On  Second
const int OffHour=8;  //Servo Off Hour
const int OffMin=10;  //Servo Off Minute
const int OffSec=2;   //Servo Off SEcond
int Hor;
int Min;
int Sec;
int pos = 0;    //initial servo position

void setup()
{
   Wire.begin();
   rtc.begin();
   Serial.begin(9600);
   rtc.setDOW(MONDAY);           //week day
   rtc.setTime(8, 9, 0);         //time
   rtc.setDate(11, 12, 2017);    //date
   delay(1000);
}

void loop()
{
   Time t;
   t=rtc.getTime();
   Hor=t.hour;
   Min=t.min;
   Sec=t.sec;
   Serial.print(t.hour);
   Serial.print(t.min);
   Serial.print(t.sec);
   delay(1000);
   if(t.hour>=OnHour&&t.hour<=OffHour && t.min >= OnMin&&t.min <= OffMin && t.sec >=OnSec&&t.sec <=OffSec)  //define horario de ativacao/desativacao do servo
       {
           myservo.attach(9);                    //attaches servo to pin 9
           for (pos = 0; pos <= 100; pos += 1)   // servo goes from 0 to 100 degrees in 1 degree step clockwise
             { 
               myservo.write(pos);              // send servo to position
               delay(15);                       // wait 15 ms to the servo to reach position
             }
           for (pos = 100; pos >= 0; pos -= 1)  // servo goes from 100 to 0 degrees in 1 degree step anti clock
             { 
               myservo.write(pos);              // send servo to position
               delay(15);                       // wait 15 ms to the servo to reach position

myservo.detach();               // detach servo in order to spare battery
               Serial.println("ServoLigado");
             }
         }
   else                                        
   myservo.write(0);
   Serial.println("ServoDesligado");
}

I don't think this line does what you think it will do.

for (pos = 0; pos >= 100; pos -= 1)  // servo goes from 0 to 100 degrees in 1 degree step anti clock

Take a look at the servo sweep example and see if you can see how they code the return to zero.

Can you edit your post and put your code in code tags? The how to use this forum - please read sticky at the top of each forum covers this. Good reading. :slight_smile: