for loop pin mapping

im trying to correspond analog (inputs) to digital pwm pins using a for loop however I only seem to able to map one analog input to multiple pmw pins.

const int N_LEDS = 3;

const int numReadings = 250;

int readings[numReadings];      

int total = 0;             
int average = 0;               
int index =0;
int inputPin[] = {
  A0,A1,A2};

int ledPin[]={
  3,5,6};

int minDistance = 2;        
int maxDistance = 50;

void setup()
{

Serial.begin(9600);                  

for (int thisReading = 0; thisReading < numReadings; thisReading++)
    readings[thisReading] = 0;          
}

void loop() {

for (int i = 0; i < N_LEDS; i++ ) {

total= total - readings[index];        

readings[index] = analogRead(inputPin[i]);

total= total + readings[index];        
    index = index + 1;                    

if (index >= numReadings)              
      // ...wrap around to the beginning:
      index = 0;                          

average = constrain(average, minDistance, maxDistance);     
    int outputValue = map(average, minDistance, maxDistance, 200, 0);

average = total / numReadings;        

Serial.println(average,outputValue); 

analogWrite(ledPin[i], outputValue);

}
}

Return key got stuck, huh? Better get that fixed.

I don't see anything obviously wrong, although I'm a bit confused about what you expect to see.

What do you expect to see, and what do you actually get?

I expected for each input to coiside with a pwm output ie A0 would translate to Pwm 3 A1 to 5 ect. however A0 is the outputting to all pwm pins (long listing )

I didn't fully understand that. Perhaps display the inputs, and the outputs, and show some of that here.

ok I have 3 sensor (ez0 range finders) trying to control 3 lights however I have messed up some where in the code (more likely the way I have structured the code) as one sensor is controlling all 3 lights (the 3 outputs)

The code that calculates average looks muddled - you are constraining and scaling it before you have updated it with the new sample. The main problem I can see, though, is that you are interleaving samples from all three sensors in the same readings[numReadings] array so that the value you output for any sensor is actually the average of the last 250 readings from all sensors. You might want to have a separate history buffer for each sensor, although you need to keep an eye on your memory consumption.

If all you want is a decaying average of recent values, you can do this more easily just storing a single smoothed value per input and updating it with the weighted average of the previous smoothed value and the new sample.

Serial.println(average,outputValue);

This isn't printing what you think it is. You need to call Serial.println() with two calls to display two variables.