Forum "follow" function gone?

Looks like the facility to "follow" costs on a topic has been taken off & seems to be replaced by "No Alerts or Emails" and "Mark Read".

Can someone explains how one should mark a post as "follow" ? Previously I'd get an email for the conversations I'm following when there is a new post.

I have noticed a "notify me of replies" checkbox when you add something to a conversation under the dropdown for "Attachments and other options"

Thanks

Try the "RECEIVE EMAILS AND ALERTS" button (bottom right below the post), maybe that's what it does.

Mind you, AFAIK no notifications are working since the upgrade so even if this is the purpose of the button that doesn't mean you'll get an email.

Rob

Rob the problem seems to be that I can't see the "RECEIVE EMAILS AND ALERTS" button (bottom right below the post)that you mentioned, there is only a "No Alerts or Emails" button.

If someone posts a response there is a dropdown for "Attachments and other options" with a checkbox for "Notify me of replies" but that is not available for people just browsing topics.

Regards from Perth

Hmmm, dunno. If you don't see that button maybe raise it on the git

https://github.com/arduino/forum-issues/issues

Rob