Forum site Vs windows 8.1 /IE version 11 ?

Just got a new laptop last week and been having problems with just the arduino site. I can log in and out and see my posting and unread postings, etc but as soon as I try respond I get a blank white screen returned and can no longer open the forum site, just the arduino home site? Now google chrome appears does not have that problem as we may see when I post this one.

Any one have info on possible windows 8.1/IE-11 problems with the arduino forum site?

Lefty

For what it's worth, I've heard similar complaints on another forum I frequent. No idea on a fix.

Friends don't let friends use MSIE. Internet Explorer is what I call a "browser pre-installation environment" -- a tool to download Firefox / Chrome / Opera / anything else...

retrolefty:
Just got a new laptop last week and been having problems with just the arduino site. I can log in and out and see my posting and unread postings, etc but as soon as I try respond I get a blank white screen returned and can no longer open the forum site, just the arduino home site? Now google chrome appears does not have that problem as we may see when I post this one.
Any one have info on possible windows 8.1/IE-11 problems with the arduino forum site?
Lefty

Posted from my Win 8.1 laptop using IE11.
Go to the forum but don't sign in. Add the page to your favourites. Restart IE11 and click on Index - Arduino Forum.
Sign in and check the "remember me" box. Works every time for me.