I am in need of Arduino controlled reverse and forward relay controlled project details.
Following are the steps:-
- After power ON, only after pushing ON push button (PB1), after 15 seconds, both relay1 (Motor1) and relay2 (Motor2) will start automatically simultaneously and stopped simultaneously, by pushing OFF push button (PB2) .
- Relay3 (Motor3) will remain stopped, unless and until we press direction change push button (PB3).
- When we will press PB3, relay2 stops and relay3 will ON after a timing gap of 15 seconds. Both relay2 and relay3 are interlocked. And stopped through PB2.
- Along with PB3, there is also provision for a proximity switch (PB3 OR proximity switch) to change direction as per step number 3.
- All three relay1, relay2 and relay3 will start with PB1 and stopped with PB2.
- Relay1 is controlled with PB1 and PB2 only.
Thanks in advance for your kind guidance and support.