Frecuencytimer2 with arduino-0018 error

Hi everyone! Im new here, my name is Eduardo and im from Mexico, im really happy because i finally got my arduino about 2 days ago. But i have a problem with frecuencytimer2. When i compile my program, i got this errors:

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static void FrequencyTimer2::setOnOverflow(void (*)())':

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:51: error: 'TIMSK' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:51: error: 'OCIE2' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:52: error: 'TIMSK' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:52: error: 'OCIE2' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static void FrequencyTimer2::setPeriod(long unsigned int)':

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:99: error: 'TCCR2' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:102: error: 'OCR2' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:103: error: 'COM20' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static long unsigned int FrequencyTimer2::getPeriod()':

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:113: error: 'TCCR2' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:114: error: 'OCR2' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static void FrequencyTimer2::enable()':

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:150: error: 'TCCR2' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:150: error: 'COM20' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp: In static member function 'static void FrequencyTimer2::disable()':

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:160: error: 'TCCR2' was not declared in this scope

C:\Archivos de programa\arduino-0018\libraries\FrequencyTimer2\FrequencyTimer2.cpp:160: error: 'COM20' was not declared in this scope

I really dont have any idea about what im doing wrong, and also i have a lot of problems because my english some times is no that good, and it is hard for me to find the right information. Ill apreciated if some of you guys can help me. Greetings from mexico :)!

I have the atmega 328 and i read this.

FYI: You may have to remove the #if defined() statements from the CPP library for the FrequencyTimer2 to work with boards using the ATMEGA 328.

How can i doit, i just erase them in the .cpp file or what? ┬┐what do i have to erase?