I've been doing this long enough to be able to help any newcomers with code and hardware.
I'm semi-retired with health problems, but easily able to help you learn stuff...
Many chip platforms, but this offer is confined to Arduino (Atmel) AVR/MEGA for now.
- Hardware concepts, diagrams and understanding what the Arduino can & cannot do!
- Decent code design - not perfect, but a hell of a lot better than most instructables!
- Multi-threading (using timer not delay)
- Buttons, switches, relays
- I2C, SPI etc
- LCDs, LED Neopixels, Servos, Steppers
- Using Serial, SMS / GPRS, Ethernet shields - or making your own!
Contact me through the EMAIL MESSAGING link.
I'll try to respond ASAP, but forgive me if there are too many responses!