FREE STUFF!!!! kind of.

(deleted)

(deleted)

Well as long as it's cool with the mods.

Not for sale, trade only:

I have a pair (yes two) arduino Xbee shields with included Xbee series 2 modules.

Scroll to bottom of page at http://store.arduino.cc/ww/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=4

I won them in a kind of drawing and after playing with them I don't really like them, too complicated for my tastes. They both seem to work OK, but I got lost/frustrated in all the configuration stuff required to make them useful. They both talk fine via USB to the Xbee's X-CTU software and report no errors.

I would consider trading for something of around equal value that would be useful with Arduino. I will consider trading only with members that have 200 or more postings on this site.

So what you got, no tube amplifiers wanted. :D

Well as long as it's cool with the mods

Why would we not be cool with it? Seems Arduino related to me, it benefits the community, and "Products and Services" seems like a reasonable place for some bartering.

[quote author=Coding Badly link=topic=66834.msg491412#msg491412 date=1311037122]

Well as long as it's cool with the mods

Why would we not be cool with it? Seems Arduino related to me, it benefits the community, and "Products and Services" seems like a reasonable place for some bartering.

[/quote]

Great, but actual transactions/negotiating should probably be encouraged (required?) to use PM or e-mail rather then making this become the 'thread from hell' in length. ;)

Great, but actual transactions/negotiating should probably be encouraged (required?) to use PM or e-mail rather then making this become the 'thread from hell' in length.

The Moderators agree. (Thanks for the suggestion!)

(deleted)

(deleted)

(deleted)