is there anything that will let me open a flow for water but from a bottle that is raised high above i found some flow control devices but all of them need a pump or a higher pressure.

Hot wire?
I don't see what the thread title has to do with the problem.

Is this, perhaps, and Arduino question, or did you get on the wrong forum?


A simple motorized ball valve?


Something like this?