From "arduino nano 33 iot" (BLE) board to PCB

Hi!,

I would like to convert my project, which I deployed with the arduino nano 33 iot, into a custom PCB. I have already created my layout design based on the arduino schematics provided on their website.

My concern is how I am going to program the code. I have some main doubts:

• The BLE module used (Nina W102), if I buy it itself and new, does it need to be programmed to receive commands from the main MCU? If so, how could I do it soldered in my PCB and which is the firmware?

• To program the main MCU (new), I donĀ“t need the bootloader, I just want to use de same code used for arduino nano 33 iot. I think I can load the HEX code directly to the microcontroller. I understand that I need a programmer and I could use another Arduino Uno to do it, am I right? Do you have the connections needed?

I guess these doubts are very easy to anwser for people who has gone through this process. Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks

Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.
Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.

I think the Nano33 module was designed to be soldered to a PCB, either surface mounted or thru-hole. Why not treat it like a single component? That would solve your problems.

Another cross post deleted and @kiniman is now going to take a few days break from posting on the forum. I hope when you return you will be more respectful of the forum rules.