This is premisses for the production:
- The PCB for the finale product do not need to be smaller than the arduino.
- I am using two of the pins but I guess it is a good thing, if the product need to be developed or extended in the future, to have more available pins.
- I want to be able to reprogram or update the software in the microcontroller later.
- The production will not be bigger than 5-20 units (maybe less).
The questions are:
- Should I keep the arduino as the PCB in my product? What is the pros and cons?
- If I am not using the arduino, what is the best setup to be able to reprogram or update the software?