FSR driven Stepper Motor and recording sensors data in SD card

I completely missed this piece and if I had noticed it I would have stopped contributing to this Thread

the actual device will go inside human body

I do not consider myself competent to offer any advice about a medical system that goes inside a body.

...R

No problem, anyway thanks till here you given your best advice ....

But I got some direction from here..i need to test the FSR, in some different instrument may be ohmmeter or so ... lets see if I can find out. I will post my progress may be in some different post thread..

Thanks a lot Friends for your support till here.

Just a question .. do we have any tutorials on how to use Arduino Mega 2560? if yes then please do send me links here.

Thanks again and best wishes to all .... Take care

veliotprojects:
No problem, anyway thanks till here you given your best advice ....

I was rather hoping my comment would cause you to reconsider the competence of all the advice given here. I doubt very much if the Judge would be impressed if you told him "I'm sorry the patient died, but the guys on the Arduino Forum said it would be OK"

...R

I'm having some difficulty imagining where an fsr would fit in a human body. Perhaps as OP said this is PoC, there will be someone working on making a really really tiny sterile one? (Will the real Isaac Asimov please stand up?)

(Always assuming it's safe and desirable to do so.)

Robin2:
I do not consider myself competent to offer any advice about a medical system that goes inside a body.

My alma mater offers a 3y biomedical degree, but it doesn't count as registration with either the medical or engineering fraternity. Then you can join the elec eng mainstream in 3rd year (thus being in 4th calendar, 3rd academic year) to complete a 4y engineering BSc (5 years total) and afaik then register (after 3y in practice as a grad in training) as a biomed engineer. (Which I see in the online register of our health professionals, is a "register" in its own right.)

This kind of work really needs that level of qualification, I'd say.

Hello Friends,

In curiosity, does anybody tried time bound task execution ? what I mean is can we execute a task for certain period of a time for e.g. If i want to run certain functions for a minute then how will I execute in the code? do we have any libraries to add in the code? do we have any sample code available in forum?

If I execute below code by adding #include <Time.h> library in my program then does that give me desired result

uint32_t period = 1 * 60000L;       // 1 minutes

for( uint32_t tStart = millis();  (millis()-tStart) < period;  )
{
  myfunction1()
   myfunction2();
}

Thanks for your help in advance.

In curiosity, does anybody tried time bound task execution ? what I mean is can we execute a task for certain period of a time for e.g. If i want to run certain functions for a minute then how will I execute in the code?

This is a very common. No libraries are required. See these two tutorials

Using millis() for timing. A beginners guide
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=503368.0

Demonstration code for several things at the same time
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=223286.0

What is frustrating for me in this thread is that you have a series of seemingly unrelated problems/questions with no apparent resolution before you ask the next question.

1)How to tell a disconnected sensor from an unloaded one when both readings are 0.
2)How to manage an SD card for data storage.
3)How to enable a period for a function to run.

I can not see achieving success with this approach. I would suggest that you break things down into small tests and work them to resolution or else decide that the functionality is not going to be achieved and let us know that you are moving on.

In my opinion, your coding skills are not strong enough to be successful in this project, and you either need to get a programmer for team mate, or back up and start learning how to code from the basics.