ftdi 4232h mini module with Arduino

Hello
I got my hands on couple of modules of ftdi 4232h.
This one: "FT4232H USB High-Speed Evaluation Mini Module"

They are 3v3 and I am thinking of using them vs TFT 2"2 screen that is also 3v3 volts ( instead of voltage step down circuite).
Has anyone enabled the FTDI4232h with IDE?
I mean - what is the procedure- any tutorial to work with this device?
I want to start slow-
Lets say Iam taking a specific pin from connector CN2: "CN2-20" and intend to turn on the led connected to this pin. Just to verify the GPIO is out as "1"
IF the topic is not in correct forum- my appologies
Thank you

I can't figure what you want to use this module for?

Are you trying to interface it with an Arduino? If so which Arduino board do you have?

If you are not using an Arduino board I don't understand why you are asking a question on this Forum?

...R

Robin2:
I can't figure what you want to use this module for?

Are you trying to interface it with an Arduino? If so which Arduino board do you have?

If you are not using an Arduino board I don't understand why you are asking a question on this Forum?

...R

Hello
I am new in this- Only made 5 projects with Arduino
I thought that it is possibel to take the "FT4232H USB High-Speed Evaluation Mini Module" - and use it with Arduino SW- you know declare it as a module and run VIA it with 2"2 TFT.
Is it possible?

simonbiton:
Hello
I am new in this- Only made 5 projects with Arduino
I thought that it is possibel to take the “FT4232H USB High-Speed Evaluation Mini Module” - and use it with Arduino SW- you know declare it as a module and run VIA it with 2"2 TFT.
Is it possible?

I still don’t know what you mean. Try explaining it in more detail. For example what does “run VIA it with 2"2 TFT” mean? Did you mean to write “run it VIA it with a 2"2 TFT”? In either case what do you mean by “it” and what do you mean by “run”

My guess is that you could connect the device to an Arduino and have it act as a USB-Serial converter. But there are much simpler (and probably cheaper) ways to do that.

If you are thinking of doing something to the FTDI device directly using the Arduino IDE (i.e. without an Arduino board) then I suspect it is not possible, but I have no idea what you want to do.

…R

Robin2:
I have no idea what you want to do.

I suspect he wants to be able to use the Arduino IDE to program "FT4232H USB High-Speed Evaluation Mini Module"

He writes

use it with Arduino SW

Oh, he wants to connect the 2.2" TFT to that module.

information on that module