FTDI Boards for Pro Mini

Are there one version of the FTDI board (5V) or two (5V or 3.3V)? I am planning on using the Pro Mini 3.3V and it looks like I need an FDI bord to program it. I can only find boards that are listed as 5V. Is it usable for both Pro Mini voltage boards?

It looks like Sparkfun makes what you want: SparkFun FTDI Basic Breakout - 3.3V - DEV-09873 - SparkFun Electronics

I would be greatly surprised if they did not have a board here that would work for you also

The cheap FTDI breakout boards have a jumper so you can switch them to either 5V or 3.3V:

You'll notice the SparkFun version has a female header and the eBay one has a male header so you'll want to decide on one standard and stick with that.

The Sparkfun version uses a genuine FTDI chip whereas virtually all the cheap FTDI boards sold on Ebay use a fake FTDI chip that may be intentionally crippled by some versions of the FTDI driver.

Personally I use the CP2102 for 3.3 and 5v arduino versions.
The CP2102 has 3.3v outputs and 5v tolerant inputs. To make DTR reset work reliably with 5v Arduinos I use a level shifter.

I buy FTDI boards from www.tinyosshop.com, mini-B and micro-B connector types available, and they also have a 3-pin header to easily select between 3.3V IO and 5V IO. They got burned a couple of years ago with fake FTDI chips, and since then only use real FTDI parts.

Most of the cheap cloned USB to TTL boards seem to have switched to the CH340g chip instead of fake FTDI units after that fiasco. Seems to be supported on Windows OK these days.