funduino nano cant compile code

i have this error when im trying to compile even a empty code

exec: “C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avr-gcc\4.9.2-atmel3.5.4-arduino2/bin/avr-g++”: file does not exist
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\EEPROM: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\EEPROM
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\HID: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\HID
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\SoftwareSerial: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\SoftwareSerial
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\SPI: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\SPI
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\Wire: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\Wire
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal: C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\EEPROM: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\EEPROM
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\HID: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\HID
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\SoftwareSerial: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\SoftwareSerial
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\SPI: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\SPI
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\Wire: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.6.19\libraries\Wire
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal: C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal

how can i fix it ?
thanks in a dvance

Looks to me like maybe the install is corrupted. Remove Arduino and remove that Arduino15 folder that is mentioned all throughout the errors. Reinstall the IDE and see if that helps. You'll probably have to reinstall any boards that you brought in through boards manager, but your libraries and sketches will be OK as long as you don't delete your sketchbook folder (Arduino in myDocuments).

I would also update the release number for the IDE since yours is pretty far behind the curve.