Future PCB Design Help

I am in the final stages of developing my prototype for a personal project. At the moment the entire thing is running on an Arduino Mega256 R3 and a whole host of dev board modules currently consisting of:

• 4 x 24v MOSFET PWM modules with optoisolation
  • 1 x 230v TRIAC PWM module with optoisolation
  • 2 x 230v relays with optoisolation
  • 1 x DS3231 RTC module

I basically want to take all those dev boards/modules and put them onto one PCB. I would also like that PCB to have a socket to slot the Arduino into and a 4 port ribbon cable for attaching a Nextion screen.

Is there anyone UK based (ideally West Midlands area) that would be willing to guide me through the design/build process. Or potentially design and build it for me?

Would like to understand the costs first but happy to pay.

Won’t be for a little while yet but eager to make contacts.

Learn KiCad or prepre to pay some 1000 bucks.

reptileelectronics:
I am in the final stages of developing my prototype for a personal project. At the moment the entire thing is running on an Arduino Mega256 R3 and a whole host of dev board modules

Is there anyone UK based (ideally West Midlands area) that would be willing to guide me through the design/build process. Or potentially design and build it for me?

I am in Gloucester.
I think that it would be a bit daft to just make a motherboard for your current modules, but if that's the way you want it...

I think that you also under estimate the time involved. It is DAYS (at least) of work to design even a basic PCB. To start with, the full schematic has to be drawn up and all components identified to it. That in itself can be frustrating and time consuming.

If you want to have a go yourself, try EasyEDA. You can invite others to modify your files with that. If you have a go and realise how much work it is, it will give you more idea of the budget you need to pay someone else!

To add to what AJL said there are some people on here (not mentioning any names) that would not do it for massive prices. They would do it for fun and a little pocket money (in comparison).

Yeah, $1000 for 16 hours of chematic capture and PCB layout work, seems reasonable.
If you have a working schematic of how its all connected, and just want a PCB that all your modules can be mounted to, that's a lot less. A small Mega2560 clone can be one them.
Having to export all the different bits into Eagle (or Kicad or whatever) and then laying them all out to make a PCB from scratch design, that takes a while.
I've seen these as low as $9.37USD recently, just keep scrolling thru screens till you find them.

with free shipping, some promo thing going on.
Can be another module on your card.

Only 15 more airewires to go to get one mated with my MegaScrewShield.
Or rip up and start over, autoroute couldn't handle it.
It really fits much better rotated 180 degrees, but that leaves the USB connector in an awkward place.