game snake with led 8x8 max7219 and joystick

I'm having trouble with this code, it fails. Can you help me fix it is not source:Hannes Paulsson https://gist.github.com/Happsson/a35ae98eb2b386ed9e06

I’m having trouble with this code,

What trouble?

it fails.

How?

Can you help me fix it

Without knowing what is wrong? Doesn’t seem likely.

is not

What is not what?

PaulS: What trouble? How? Without knowing what is wrong? Doesn't seem likely. What is not what?

'looper' was not declared in this scope

Looper is a variable, just add it in. Add int looper =0; at the top somewhere.

Also that sketch is [u]extremely[/u] wasteful. A 3D int array with each element being a 1 or 0? :o

HazardsMind: Looper is a variable, just add it in. Add int looper =0; at the top somewhere.

Also that sketch is [u]extremely[/u] wasteful. A 3D int array with each element being a 1 or 0? :o

but int looper =0; it's

HazardsMind: Looper is a variable, just add it in. Add int looper =0; at the top somewhere.

but int looper=0 then Low memory available, stability problems may occur.

VuTruong: but int looper =0; it's but int looper=0 then Low memory available, stability problems may occur.

Which board are you using ?

MalharD: Which board are you using ?

arduino uno R3

As I said, that sketch is extremely wasteful. That array needs to be redone and the way the array is handled needs to also be redone.

We need to see what did you code. We can't see on your PC. So, how do we tell you that the "blabla" thing is wrong?