gas sensor wifi connection notify by mobile

Hi everyone,

I have an arduino project wich is gas detection , I have an arduino and a gas sensor , I wanna send Data to a mobile or to a cloud , I dont Know if I necessarly need to add a raspberry to collect data and then send them , or it could be done by arduino ?

Thank you in advance

Since you'll want instantaneous notification using GSM shield is probably your best bet.

tayane, welcome to the forum.

Firstly, I have no idea about what you are writing, as you do not give any specific details about the hardware or software at all, only generalisations which can only lead any of us to make wild guesses about.

GPIB(IEEE488) writes:

Since you'll want instantaneous notification

I fail to see or notice where tayanen mentions anything regarding 'instantaneous notification'. Do you see something I don't ?

tayanen, what sort of gas system,, describe it in detail please.
Also, you write:

I have an arduino project wich is gas detection

the word wich is which.
And

I wanna send Data to a mobile

is correctly written as

I want to send data to a mobile

Why do people who delve in such technical subjects seem. . . . no, don't go there . . . . .

Paul - VK7KPA

rockwallaby:
GPIB(IEEE488) writes:I fail to see or notice where tayanen mentions anything regarding 'instantaneous notification'. Do you see something I don't ?

I suppose if there are noxious gas being monitored he'll want to know instantaneously, but if he can afford to wait minutes, I am sure that will be fine too.