geeetech delta rostock firmware reinstall

First, im sorry to take up your time but I have never done this before and I am sure my question is dumb. I purchased a delta 3d printer kit from geetech. The firmware was not correct and so They sent me the correct code for the Mega 2560 board. I am using Arduino 1.06 to upload it to my board. Using the arduino interface I opened the folder with all the parts to the code and went to verify the code before upload. It gave me the following error:

core.a(main.cpp.o): In function main': C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/main.cpp:34: undefined reference tosetup' C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/main.cpp:44: undefined reference to `loop'

I don't know where to go from here.

Thanks

Look for a file with the .ino extension. The setup() and loop() functions are required for any Arduino sketch to run. The file that you tried to compile did not have those functions so was not a valid sketch.

There is a main.cpp but not main.h. When I put main.cpp in there other errors appeared. Any thoughts?
Im sorry if im stupid about this.

this is what I get if I include Marlin main.cpp

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences. Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Mega 2560 or Mega ADK" Marlin_main.cpp:39:22: error: ultralcd.h: No such file or directory Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void setup()': Marlin_main.cpp:492: error: 'lcd_init' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void loop()': Marlin_main.cpp:549: error: 'lcd_update' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void get_command()': Marlin_main.cpp:640: error: 'LCD_MESSAGEPGM' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:691: error: 'lcd_setstatus' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void process_commands()': Marlin_main.cpp:1254: error: 'LCD_MESSAGEPGM' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:1265: error: 'lcd_update' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:1731: error: 'LCD_MESSAGEPGM' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:1740: error: 'lcd_clicked' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:1743: error: 'lcd_update' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:1746: error: 'lcd_clicked' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:1749: error: 'lcd_update' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:1757: error: 'LCD_MESSAGEPGM' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:1885: error: 'lcd_setstatus' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:2068: error: 'lcd_update' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:2115: error: 'lcd_update' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:2183: error: 'lcd_update' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:2281: error: 'lcd_setstatus' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:2877: error: 'LCD_ALERTMESSAGEPGM' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:2879: error: 'lcd_clicked' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp:3034: error: 'lcd_reset_alert_level' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void kill()': Marlin_main.cpp:3599: error: 'LCD_ALERTMESSAGEPGM' was not declared in this scope Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void Stop()': Marlin_main.cpp:3612: error: 'LCD_MESSAGEPGM' was not declared in this scope

I got it figured out so that I could compile and upload. It still is not right but I did get it to upload.

THANKS TO ALL