General problem with radio TEA5767

Hello everyone, maybe it's the wrong section but... I have an Arduino mega with a radio TEA5767 linked, i also have a switch to turn on off the radio... this 3 channel switch have one going to vcc and the other to gnd , the third pin obviously to the vcc of the TEA5767 My problem is that when i turn the radio off all the Arduino get stuck...all the other componente doesn't seem to work , probably is the program to get stuck...anyway i dont know what's his problem :(

please, read this

especially part 11 :

If it relates to an electronics part (chip or board), give the exact part number and preferably a link to the data sheet. Describe how you have connected things like switches. Are they wired to ground? Or +5V? Are there pull-up or pull-down resistors? Post a circuit if there is doubt. Post a complete sketch (program code)! If you don't you waste time while people ask you to do that. However, with coding problems, if possible post a "minimal" sketch that demonstrates the problem - not hundreds of lines of code. If the problem goes away in the minimal sketch, it wasn't where you thought it was. Copy and paste code. Don't retype "from memory" on your mobile phone, in the train.

and probably we will be able to help you

Sorry for that...i am in a rush for my School project and i can't post any Image of it right now too. Can i get any help with the info i gave? Anyway i will send soon more info to work with ... i beg you pardon for my ignorance .

I'm afraid not . We don't know what you want to do with it, how you wired it etc....

not even a link to the datasheet you used

sorry

Try to remove the gnd wire from the switch and see what's happen.

Cheers, Ale.

Chars_kz: My problem is that when i turn the radio off all the Arduino get stuck...all the other componente doesn't seem to work , probably is the program to get stuck...anyway i dont know what's his problem :(

When you have a system and you turn part of it off, then the off part looks like a diode short to ground. This causes latch up and things stop working. It is not unusual.

There are ways to prevent this from happening but until we see your complete schematic of how everything is wired and powered then we can not tell you how to fix this.