General Purpose PWM Controller Library

I've just finished writing a controller for my rc boat, car and plane - all of them use similar hardware and can be configured a number of ways, a couple motors, differential thrust / steering all with the L293D

My code is alright but a bit rough around the edges, I was wondering if there's a general purpose library out there for controlling vehicles - similar to how multirotor firmware (generally) works, you select the layout of mutlirotor and it'll handle how everything should connect, function and relate.

Cheers,

binny

A library has a fixed set of functions (commands...). What are the commands your intended library should implement?

Another example of the "hey I can't be bothered to write code so if I use a library some one has written the code for me" syndrome.

DrDiettrich: A library has a fixed set of functions (commands...). What are the commands your intended library should implement?

Well, general vehicle control things (dc motor, servo) - as I said, similar to the way many multirotor firmwares work, allowing for many configurations controlled by variables and settings. I'm more or less just checking there isn't already a popular library (probably more of a firmware) in the community.

Grumpy_Mike: Another example of the "hey I can't be bothered to write code so if I use a library some one has written the code for me" syndrome.

I have already written my own code and will continue to if I can't find an active alternative - but I'd prefer to contribute to another project than start my own. A more appropriate culture-bound syndrome would be yours, the "Assume all first/low post users are leeching when they mention code which may or may not exist, but still reply to their threads with no useful information, only to increase post count and then continue on merry way" syndrome.

Motor control is a very general topic, where multirotor control is only one specialized library. That's why I think that you should become similarly specific, when searching for existing libraries.