hi there, i want to know how we generate a radio frequency with arduino
thabks

You could start here

What frequency do you have in mind?

...R

i want to generate a radio frequency to do anti gravity expirement. ufo

jone31:
i want to generate a radio frequency to do anti gravity expirement. ufo

You would need to give a bit more detail, such as what frequency as Robin2 asked, and range.

Then perhaps those who know about such things will be able to respond.

Have you checked the legality / licencing requirements of transmitting at whatever frequency you require, in your country?

o high frequency. i want to do expirement what TESLA did. the prpulsion anti gravity thrust. just with magnet field and radio frequency

It might be easier to use a commercially available transmitter set to the correct frequency and use the Arduino to electronically switch its PTT.

(But you will certainly need a licence...)

why should i get a licence ?

jone31:
why should i get a licence ?

You can't just blast radio waves around. Depending on the exact frequencies you intend to use, and where you live, you will very likely need a licence since that's the law. The 433MHz band is free though, but that's UHF not the HF area you mentioned.

To transmit rf, you need to be in a free band, an amateur band and be licenced, a commercial band (like the 2-way radios taxis use for example) and be legal, or be a broadcaster and be legal.

If you live in the USA check the FCC regs, in the UK it's Ofcom, here in South Africa where I'm licenced it's Icasa, etc etc.

what does mean uhf and hf, and what's the danger of using those radio frequency ?

jone31:
what does mean uhf and hf, and what's the danger of using those radio frequency ?

Seems before you start thinking about a radio transmitter project, you need to study up on radio theory a bit.

You mentioned High Frequency, that's HF. UHF is Ultra High Frequency. Wikipedia here has an explanation of the various frequencies.

UHF includes microwaves, which as you know, can cook stuff; not to be played with.

If you're interested in radio, you should investigate getting an amateur "ham" licence. Look up the ARRL in the USA, RSGB in the UK.

the hell, this is why they don't let us did expirement about ufo, because anti gravity is with magnet field znf uhf.
Gravitational force:
F = g x M x m / r2
where
G is the gravitational constant (6.672 x 10-8 cm3 g-1 s-2)
M is the mass of the first body
m is the mass of the second body and
r is distance between the two centres of mass

The lifting force is given by:

Lorentz Force: Force on an object = Electric force + Magnetic force
F = q x E + q x v x B
where
q is the charge on the object,
B is the magnetic field,
v is the velocity of the object and
E is the electric field

jone31:
o high frequency.

Does that mean 100 kHz ?

...R

JimboZA:
Have you checked the legality / licencing requirements of transmitting at whatever frequency you require, in your country?

Don't you mean, on his planet?

aarg:
Don't you mean, on his planet?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

OP will be wondering why his threads always seem to end up here in Bar Sport

jone31:
the hell, this is why they don't let us did expirement about ufo, because anti gravity is with magnet field znf uhf.
Gravitational force:
F = g x M x m / r2
where
G is the gravitational constant (6.672 x 10-8 cm3 g-1 s-2)
M is the mass of the first body
m is the mass of the second body and
r is distance between the two centres of mass

The lifting force is given by:

Lorentz Force: Force on an object = Electric force + Magnetic force
F = q x E + q x v x B
where
q is the charge on the object,
B is the magnetic field,
v is the velocity of the object and
E is the electric field

How about giving us a practical example of these formula. Say lifting a 100kg mass 1mtr above earth.

Weedpharma

Say lifting a 100kg mass 1mtr above earth

Pick me!

jone31:
hi there, i want to know how we generate a radio frequency with arduino

You could connect and use a "radio frequency module (RF module) to your arduino, which will then generate radio frequency for you.

JimboZA:
It might be easier to use a commercially available transmitter set to the correct frequency and use the Arduino to electronically switch its PTT.

(But you will certainly need a licence...)

Wow i had no idea anti gravity transmitters were commercially available.

Not worried about the licence, just getting caught.

Boardburner2:
Wow i had no idea anti gravity transmitters were commercially available.

Not worried about the licence, just getting caught.

Couldn't you just levitate out of reach of the police officer - or levitate him?

IIRC some of the baddies in one of the Superman films could do that by pointing their finger.

...R