GET query problems with the ESP-13 WiFi Shield with Doit firmware

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum and need support.

I bought an ESP-13 WiFi Shield with a firmware from www.doit.am.
And would not want any other firmware on the WiFi Shield since I would like to keep the web-based config surface of the WiFi Shield.
With an Arduino Uno R3, I would like to read a PHP script via a GET query via the ESP-13 WiFi Shield. The project already works perfectly with the Arduino Uno and an Ethernet Shield.
In order to be more mobile I would like to run the project but over the ESP-13 of doit.

Unfortunately, I do not know what library, or what commands I can use to execute a GET query.

I have connected the ESP-13 WiFi Shield with my WLAN and the server IP (where the PHP script is located). The ESP 13 I have configured in TCP and as a client.

Through a debugging program with a sample server I could prove that the ESP-13 works.

I am missing only the right program code for the PHP script query.

I would be glad if you can help me.

greeting
Vincent

Code example.

The link is for you to follow. The code there should provide you with some answers and get you moving in the right direction.

G

I would like to read a PHP script via a GET query via the ESP-13 WiFi Shield.

Just to clarify: do you want the ESP-13 to make a GET request of another server, or do you want it to respond to a GET request?

I would like to read a PHP script via a GET query via the ESP-13 WiFi Shield.

Read? Or execute? 99.9% of the time, you want to execute a script as a result of a GET request. Even if the script being executed just reads a file and streams the contents back.