get wrong entered wifi password

This is related to the Nodemcu Board

I wonder how i can create a Wifi with the Wifi library for the nodemcu(ESP8266) that when a user enters a wrong password it prints out this password.

More specifically, if a user connects to the wifi and enters a password, I would like to compare this password with a list of other passwords and then say whether the user can connect to the wifi with this password or not.

I hope anyone can help me with this issue because i didn't find something on google that helps me.

Max

check the wifi server examples. I think some have password checking and send back a message that the wrong password has been entered. Maybe just modify that to include the incorrect password sent.

zoomkat:
check the wifi server examples. I think some have password checking and send back a message that the wrong password has been entered. Maybe just modify that to include the incorrect password sent.

i searched these docs -> "Welcome to ESP8266 Arduino Core’s documentation! — ESP8266 Arduino Core 3.0.1-3-g7ba596a5 documentation" but didn't find anything that helps. any other suggestions?

"any other suggestions?"

Did you look at the examples in the IDE? In tools, pick a wifi board (I picked the WeMOS D1 Ri) and then go to the IDE files > examples and look at them for servers. I just picked one and it had the below.

if (server.hasArg("USERNAME") && server.hasArg("PASSWORD")) {
    if (server.arg("USERNAME") == "admin" &&  server.arg("PASSWORD") == "admin") {
      server.sendHeader("Location", "/");
      server.sendHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
      server.sendHeader("Set-Cookie", "ESPSESSIONID=1");
      server.send(301);
      Serial.println("Log in Successful");
      return;
    }
    msg = "Wrong username/password! try again.";
    Serial.println("Log in Failed");
  }