Getting data from serial monitor

I have some data in the serial monitor that I wanna use but don't know how to can anyone explain or help in this matter.

so the data where it is written ID=13 i want to use that 13 in my program but how can I get this data in the first place?

I have some data in the serial monitor

It got there because your code sent it there.

that I wanna use

So, what is the problem? You had the data at the time you sent it.

Place your mouse in the serial monitor, select the desired text and use C to copy it.

Alternatively, a terminal program like e.g. RealTerm allows you to save received data to a file.

What are you trying to do with your data? Your data is not stuck in the serial monitor. It doesn't steal your data and make it unusable outside of the serial monitor. It just shows you your data. We can help you with your problem, but you have to be more specific on what you are trying to accomplish with your data.

nunofyourbusiness:
What are you trying to do with your data? Your data is not stuck in the serial monitor. It doesn't steal your data and make it unusable outside of the serial monitor. It just shows you your data. We can help you with your problem, but you have to be more specific on what you are trying to accomplish with your data.

I am a friend of alimemon and we both are working on a project together so I will explain much furher:

so what we want to do is that where it is written:

+IPD,1,380:GET /?ID=13 HTTP/1.1

so from this data the value 13 we want to use this into our code

such as
if(Serial.find("ID=13"))
digitalWrite(ledpin,High)

so we want to get this 13 value in our code but not able to do so.

aniskazi:
so what we want to do is that where it is written:

+IPD,1,380:GET /?ID=13 HTTP/1.1

so from this data the value 13 we want to use this into our code

I can’t read the tiny text in the picture in the Original Post (post text as text, not as a picture).

Is the above line in that picture?

If so, how did it get there? This is not a trivial question because the normal way for text to get into the Serial Monitor is for it to be sent by the Arduino. That means the Arduino got the data from somewhere else that you have not told us about.

Post your Arduino code so we can see what you are doing.
And please use the code button </>so your code looks like thisand is easy to copy to a text editor

…R