Getting HTML code from a website

saleemnabaki:
take a look migr — ImgBB

Why would you make the people trying to give you free help copy and paste a URL to an external site just to look at some unspecified thing. Do you really think it's a good idea to make it difficult for us to provide assistance? Help us to help you.

Post the image as an attachment right here on the forum. Then embed it in the post following these instructions

That will allow people to easily view the image rather than having to download it.

saleemnabaki:
and for sketch how can i open box to drop my sketch in !!!

That doesn't mean anything. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting tired of playing guessing games with you. Maybe you think you are saving time by not typing out all the information we would need to help you, but I assure you that in the end you are not saving any time. If you had provided all the information from the start, you would have had a solution within a matter of minutes.

Don’t be aggressive with your answers … this is first time i drop my question here and i’m not familiar with right rules … anyway this discussion closed with this point.

"Don't be aggressive with your answers .. this is first time i drop my question here and i'm not familiar with right rules ... anyway this discussion closed with this point."

Don't worry about it. Forums are some people's Rorschach inkblot test and some issues become apparent at times. Just comes with the territory.